…I am referring to Big Buns Gourmet Grill burgers of course. So I said I’ve been having more saint as opposed to sinner meals as of late due to the upcoming Vegas trip but that does not mean there is NO room for indulgence. Besides I had a deal-a-day to use. The mood for a good fatty burger, copious amounts of fries, and regular coke was shared by B and I. For those of you who don’t know, Big Buns is a made-to-order burger joint in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, VA. I’ll walk you through the options and what I chose and hopefully you’ll agree that my palette was on point here.
- Choose from Angus Beef Burger, Chicken, Portbella Mushroom or Grilled Fish. Carrie chose Angus Beef Burger.
- Choose your preparation from On a Bun, On a Wheat Bun, or In a Bowl with Mixed Greens. Carrie chose On a Wheat Bun, the sole reasonable choice in this meal.
- Choose any or all of the toppings from various cheeses; the typical lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle; mushrooms; sprouts; grilled pineapple; bacon; avocado. Cheeses and premium toppings like avocado or bacon come at an extra charge. Carrie went with lettuce, tomate, pickle, grilled pineapple, bacon, and American cheese.
- Choose a dressing if you would like from a Buttermilk Herb Ranch, Chipotle Pesto Aioli , Sweet Chili Vinaigrette, or Honey Mustard. Carrie chose Chipotle Pesto Aioli.
- Add a side. Choices include: Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Chips, Coleslaw, or Cookie. Carrie shared Fries AND Sweet Potato Fries with Bryan.
In sum, this is a great sinner meal option!